Friday, January 22, 2010

Which kind of hunting will Palin be doing this fall?

1 Moose


2 Wolf


3 Witch doctor hunting with her Pastor Muthee ?Which kind of hunting will Palin be doing this fall?
whatever little critter, it will have to be a lot so she can store them, she's preparing for the approaching armageddon you know?








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPmjQ_daNSQWhich kind of hunting will Palin be doing this fall?
I was going to say job hunting, but I see that's already taken.





I'll have to agree with Roger K. His answer had me rolling on the floor. Thanks Roger, I needed that!
Job hunting after she loses the election and gets impeached as governor.
Obama hunting.
hunting for the idiots guide to politics handbook
She may be hunting cans.
She'll be job hunting.
job hunting






sqirrel hunting and rabbits with a 10 gauge shotgun a present by the NRA

No comments:

Post a Comment