Friday, January 22, 2010

When hunting season comes in, do you go out after the huge racks or will just any old rack suffice?

I prefer to rub my rack up against the huge racks. But there are times when I'll take what I can get.When hunting season comes in, do you go out after the huge racks or will just any old rack suffice?
I go to ladies night at the pool parlor. All the racks are the same there.





Rack 'em up. I get to break!When hunting season comes in, do you go out after the huge racks or will just any old rack suffice?
They aught to have open hunting season for humans!!
huge racks...why not u get meat and a trophy...towards the end of the season if i don't got anything il settle but if i just shot any deer id fill all m y tags on opening morning
I always go with high hopes, but who am I kidding, I'll settle for bout anything.
I pretty much figured Bubba wouldn't set high goals for himself
Huge Racks get my Vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment