Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm going duck hunting with my buddies this weekend, what's a good liquor to bring along?

Rum is a nice smooth liquor you can also mix it with coffee.I'm going duck hunting with my buddies this weekend, what's a good liquor to bring along?
40oz of colt 45.





because you want to be crazy assed drunk and on the floor laughing when you shoot your buddy in the butt.I'm going duck hunting with my buddies this weekend, what's a good liquor to bring along?
I love RUM. I am a rum and coke girl. I'm not sure what you should bring but have a great time. Shoot one for me.


cheers
COLD DUCK
My dad and brothers are avid hunters. My dad's drink of choice: Jack Daniels and Coke.
Wild Turkey
whiskey, pick a real good brand, not the cheap stuff.





quick tip: Tomato juice makes a really good chaser for tequila, if you need one.





Me: I like Vodka
.








Man, where have you been? You always take a fifth of jim beam and oj. QWACK QWACK!!!!!! BOOM!!!!!!














PHANWA IN THE MACHINE

No comments:

Post a Comment