Friday, January 22, 2010

Have you ever been Hunting for Witches?

How many did you catch?





Poll: Silent Alarm or Intimacy?Have you ever been Hunting for Witches?
I did before i went i said to myself tonight make me unstopable! But I was in a state of flux and my mercury was in retrograde!





Nice try flock of doves :)Have you ever been Hunting for Witches?
On halloween i didn't catch any, they were too fast on their brooms.





I would have thought of something smart to go with the song, but i couldn't think of much. :(





Poll: Silent Alarm, i like Intimacy as well.





:)





Edit: See look if i had said what Trace XX had said that would have been amazing :)





Edit 2: Ok i'll try.





You see i was waiting for the 7:18, but a helicopter came and pulled me away. It was better than heaven, it answered my prayer and i was asking Where is home.





:):)
four.





http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us鈥?/a>





There they are, in their natural habitat. I have relegated them to the 8th dimension, they are trapped there forever. You're welcome.





Intimacy, whenever I see the album cover I giggle. I'm such a legal adult.
No I have never been Hunting for Witches ! Halloween has been %26amp; gone for this year anyway !





Intimacy = All the time !
No, I've never hunted for witches and I probably never will but I read a book about something like that, it' called Witch Season Summer, it's really good you should definitely read it!!! :)
By the time I was six, I had already caught enough for a lifetime ( my kindergarten teacher, my first grade teacher and my aunt!) so I stopped hunting :)
Lol I didn't know people stll did that.. [:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>






No, I seem to run across them everywhere I go....without even trying.


And some of them are pretty nice people.











Poll answer: Intimacy.
i already got a pretty witch for a gf.





answer to poll: i always wake up with her hand on some parts of me
every day my dear and I usually catch about 5 a day


silent alarm x
three, they kept saying they werent witches but they were.
I tried once but they ran away!





Silent Alarm!
No need to hunt, they are everywhere!
I try to keep away from that sort of thing... So i don't get caught myself!.
No I live with one!
no
no..
no.. because im not from the 1800's

No comments:

Post a Comment