Sunday, January 24, 2010

Does anybody on here do any deer hunting or is it just me?

Fresh venison for supper tonight!Does anybody on here do any deer hunting or is it just me?
Your not alone,Im in Tx on a 22K ranch,, they are everywhere. The rut has not started yet.


I also like back straps %26amp; graveyDoes anybody on here do any deer hunting or is it just me?
My hubby does and has started taking my oldest daughter.





Having venison meatloaf tonight. Ready for some roasts though, I'm all out.





Ugh, people really irritate me. If we didn't MURDER these animals we'd be even more over run than what we are now and be far more collisions with deer too. Lame...
my husband does, bagged two this year so far. Deer chili, mmmm! And just caught that your a fellow Tennessean too, go Titans!





EDIT: I'm with you lilbit- people would change their tune if they crashed their car into a deer or saw a deer starving to death in the winter.
We do, but as I found out, these people think hunting is cruel and illegal or something. I asked once if I should go huntin or answer more questions and I got a list of insults. We didn't get a deer last weekend.
Every season. I enjoy bow season the most, but the gun season can get pretty exciting too. Just being out in the woods is all the enjoyment I need... dropping a nice buck is just a plus.
I have never gone hunting myself, but my cousin's husband did one time. Fresh venison is yum. My aunt cooked with tomatoes %26amp; onions.
I used too but area became over developed








mark k
Just you, I don't eat meat, but if that's your thing, go right ahead, but stay off my property!
Yes, my sister even cut off a dear head with a chainsaw.
I'll take a good back strap over T-bone anyday.
I hunt, a ton of people do
no
stop!
just you
I don't, I know a lot of people who do. Where I live it seems like every man here hunts:)
it's just you
I'd never murder!


In response to Lilbit's remark: If you think deer should be like that, could you think humans could be murdered for the reason we'd be overrun with humans and there are collisions with humans? Ahah, I don't think so... So why would humans be any more worthy of life than harmless deer?
You are a sick, sick man. What kind of horrible person would shoot a poor. innocent creature for fun? What did the poor thing ever do to you? NOTHING. All those deer did was look beautiful and majestic, so stop being so cruel and find a different hobby.
I love hunting, I can peg a rabbit from miles away.





I don't eat what I kill though..
I think you're disgusting.
awww thats cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment