Friday, January 22, 2010

My cat has gone missing and I've been hunting for her all morning, are there any ';missing animal'; agencies or

I am just wishful thinking?My cat has gone missing and I've been hunting for her all morning, are there any ';missing animal'; agencies or
I'm sorry to hear about your cat. U can always call the operator for information to see if u can report a missing animal or any missing animal agencies. Again I'm sorry to hear about your cat %26amp; i hope that u eventually find her.





As someone just mentioned u can also check Animal Shelters in your area. There's always a chance she may have been picked up. If she has a collar with her name on it she probably can be found much easier.My cat has gone missing and I've been hunting for her all morning, are there any ';missing animal'; agencies or
Try checking a few animal shelters sometimes people will drop them off there. Or maybe your cats just hiding I know after my cat go's to the doctors she always runs off and hides for a day or 2. Hope you find him.
Is the cat missing outside? If so just put out some food and she may return.


Make sure to look under all bushes and cars in your neighborhood.


There may be some agencies like that but I am unsure.
Check the local animal shelters and the local veterinarian. Also, put up posters for your kitty.





Good luck!
Glad she found you!
put up lost posters, contact vets, pet stores...ect... they can help u look for her. i'm very sorry to hear that. i'd be devestated.

No comments:

Post a Comment