Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What states do not allow bounty hunting? ?

I would like to know what states do not allow bounty hunters and why cant a federal law be enacted that would make bounty hunting illegal in United States Period? Personally I think Bounty hunting should be illegal in all states. Thank youWhat states do not allow bounty hunting? ?
I am not absolutely positive but I do not think ANY states outlaw bounty hunting.





If they did, everyone who jumped bail would go there.





I understand and agree that bounty hunters are too loosely regulated and sometimes downright incompetent or dangerous.... but I think a better way to go would be to make tighter restrictions, certifications, etc.





The bottom line is that when a bail bondsman puts up money for someone and then they take off - he HAS to try to track them down or he would go out of business and people wouldnt be able to make bail anymore (no bail bondsmen left). Then the jails would fill up and taxes would go through the roof!What states do not allow bounty hunting? ?
dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment