Sunday, January 24, 2010

An apology to everyone in the hunting section

Lately I've been some what of an idiot with some of my answers, I've been a little stressed with my lack of employment and home life, So my apology to all that I may have offendedAn apology to everyone in the hunting section
Johnny someone kicked your cat, so you got upset, frustrated, and angry and took it out unfairly on others who now are your innocent victims, however I forgive you my son, go in peace.* Remember Johnny, when times get tough, the tough get going.* email me if you need to vent Johnny.*An apology to everyone in the hunting section
No prob, Johnny. We all get that way from time to time. Sometimes the best outlet for frustration is humor. Good luck with the employment and other problems. What kind of job are you looking for, and in what area? You never know - maybe someone in this community might be able to help!
I think we've all been there, ... done that, ... from time to time. Hey, don't feel so bad, sometimes this site can give us all a little place to escape reality. So keep 'em coming, ... like what's the worst that can happen, you get a few thumbs down, ... woo hoo, life goes on. Take care!
It happens Johnny, no worries! I hope things get better for you on the job front, and that everything else does too. Hang in there and keep plugg'n away, because that's all us guys can do when the chips are down. we're here for you!
It happens to all of us.


I kinda enjoyed the edge though.


I've never been one to pull any punches and in this overly PC world, a hard edge is sometimes needed.





Keep on keepin on, good luck with the job search.
No prob John. At least you didnt do a Rambo on us all with a M-60. lol


Besides its my job here to be the grumpy old geezer.


So relax............................and have a cold one.
I have been there to and offended a lot of people on here not meaning to! Most people understand!*
We cool, Man.


We cool.
Its all good.
thats fine dont worry about it
So um you'll buy us a few beers right?
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment