Friday, January 22, 2010

I just heard Palin and Chaney invited Obama to go hunting, should he go?

That would depend on what season it was.^I just heard Palin and Chaney invited Obama to go hunting, should he go?
Hell yes he should go, Sarah loves to go moose-lim hunting.





I want to go to, I'll carry the shovel and I promise that Obama can borrow my moose horn hat and my brown jacket.





Thanks for the laugh, it made my dayI just heard Palin and Chaney invited Obama to go hunting, should he go?
I wouldn't mind hunting with Palin, apparently she's a great markswoman (which may turn problematic if he pisses her off too much...) but Cheyney? Stay out of that ************'s way if he has a gun.
lol





it's suppose to look like an accident and if the cops don't right down ';accidental shooting'; in his report i'll have his as.s fired


why? because i'm sarah the holy terra!








*wink






Their going o ge helicopter hunting for wolves! Obama is going to try and talk Palin out of being so blood thirsty, butr it does not matter the hockey mom smeels blood!
lol, I don't think McCain or Obama should go hunting with Palin. Yikes. She would probably love to drop McCain from the ticket for some reason.
Obama doesn't have what it takes; clearly his supporters are afraid and can't even take it seriously.
Obama is a klutz too. I would bet that would be a dangerous hunting trip.
No. Obama doesn't need to kill defenseless animals for fun
If it's at night, he should be wary.


Yes, we Obama supporters have a sense of humor!
Hahahaha, so are you worried that they might have a FACE-OFF? hahahahaha. You kill me.
it sounds like something a republican would do.
Oh NOOOO.. they would harm him... that palin can kill him with her prada shoes lol
Just as long as they stay out of Obama's way, he's smarter than 4 of them.
OHHHH CRAP!!!! Obama wait up I need to get you your body armour.
Abso-freakin-lutely.
???
haha. Umm.. no.
HELLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOO ! !





Stay out the bushes Barack ! !
You misspelled Cheney
If he stays between them, they will shot each other!
Is that goin to be a ******/MOOSE hunt......................ACCIDENTALLY ?
Noooo! It's a trap!
I think you should go too !
no he'll be shot!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment