Friday, May 14, 2010

Would you rather go hunting with Cheney, or get a ride home from a Kennedy?

hunting with cheney easily, cheney was an accident probably learned his lesson haha.. kennedy was a liberal and possibly a murderer





______________________________________鈥?br>




james: please tell me how cheney is a radical communist.. site your sources and your facts/reasoning for this please. i believe cheney is a patriot and a conservative. if you do not like someone is not right to commit slander and lies.Would you rather go hunting with Cheney, or get a ride home from a Kennedy?
Assuming that Ted drove twice a day for 40 years, and had one accident, and then Cheney hunts a couple times per year and shot one person in the face, I would say the safety record goes to Ted.Would you rather go hunting with Cheney, or get a ride home from a Kennedy?
Drowned, shot, what's the difference? They were both drunk and they both hid it to avoid a jail term. I'm tired of hypocritical conservatives blaming Democrats for stuff they do too.
Cheney, His friend survived. Kennedy's friend died.
Is Ted still earth bound? Better find the ghost whisperer and send him to the other side. But, I can swim and doubt if I can out ran a bullet..
Kennedy.Cheney is a radical communist.
hunting with cheney
i'd rather not say, actually.
Both. I'll do the driving and I will stand behind dick.
kennedy





I CAN SWIM
yeah, the guy with Cheney lived....so.....
Kennedy would likely have sex with you then drown you.


I vote for that
I'll go with the Cheney man.
dead ted tends to kill people so the answer is obvious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment