Friday, May 14, 2010

Which would u rather do?Go 2 a soup supper or a soccer scrimmage or go deer hunting?

Wait... how about a compromise?





I suggest hunting people who are eating soup at a soccer scrimmage.





That way we grab all three of those options at once and everyone is happy!Which would u rather do?Go 2 a soup supper or a soccer scrimmage or go deer hunting?
Deer hunting in a heart beat.





Give me a gun, a few bullets, and my jacket and I'll be set.





A soup supper.. I can make what ever is going to be served.. I don't like soccer either.Which would u rather do?Go 2 a soup supper or a soccer scrimmage or go deer hunting?
Wow. Why do hunters like soup so much? When I was in the hospital it was the only thing i had for a month, and hated it ever since. GO DEER HUNTIN!
I would rather go deer hunting, deer hunting season is limited. You can eat soup and play soccer scrimmage anytime.
GO deer hunting


Have someone bring you some soup.


And have someone record the soccer scrimmage.. Deer you can only do once or twice a year.
First akulis is a queer and i would definitely pick to go deer hunting.
* Hunting *
definitely soup....yum.
wow easiest question I've seen yet.... deer hunting all the way, no question about it!
I'll go for the soup.
shave my balls and dance in the moonlight





oh, that's not an option? okay soup supper

No comments:

Post a Comment