Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm 5 months pregnat and going deer hunting tomorrow?

What safety precautions should I take, if any? I'm 5 months pregnat and going deer hunting tomorrow?
1) Make sure to bring a chair to sit on because otherwise your belly might make you tip over while shooting.





2) Tell pimp stain not to shoot you in the belly.





3) Make sure to make a nice stew for me after you get one!I'm 5 months pregnat and going deer hunting tomorrow?
LOL Hi Missy!

Report Abuse



Oooooooooooo cool! Too bad you're not close to 9 months, as you could do a forest homebirth kind of birthing plan. Oh well..better luck next time.


Safety...Hmm...I would avoid getting shot, first and foremost. I'd make sure you have a lotta snacks and also a great hunting outfit. In fact , lemme help you out with a pic here. This would be very appropriate for your hunting trip:


http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/鈥?/a>





Drop dead sexy..no muss no fuss...perfect for gutting and cleaning too!
Since I don't know you or how you hunt, just start with the basis. Do not use a tree stand of any kind. Carry a radio or cell phone. Make sre someone hunting with you knows your exact location. If you get anything, let someone else dress %26amp; drag it. Dress warm %26amp; don't over do anything. Enjoy your hunt. I'll be out there also.
Let some one drag the deer out of the bush. Otherwise you're fine to go. All the walking to push bush will be good for you. Babby may jump when you fire the gun. Happy hunting!
um i just looked at your profile...real funny.....loved the pictures of your family..good luck tommorow with hunting...hopefully you shoot something...
Put a bullet proof vest around your pregante belly.


Make sure the deer don't steal your babby, they did that to me once when I shot bambi.
I would think just the norm. Its awesome that you are going! I wanna do stuff that I did before and no one will let me, its crazy! Im prego not disabled!!





Have fun!!
you would make great bait for the bucks with being pregenate and all. just make sure leroy and bubba have your back. good luck!
Make sure you don't cut the bladder when field dressing your kill.
MILF hunting is way more fun and safer for the hunter!





MILFs are the most dangerous game of all...
Uh, you shouldn't go deer hunting.
Don't go hunting with Dick Cheney
LMAO at your pics on your 360 profile!
me too.....good luck.


Don't drink liquor before noon.
Just be careful not to trip over anything and have a blast! I know I did!lol
uh, dont get shot :) and bring lots of blankets cuz it will get cold!
um.....leave animals alone and don't raise your children to go killing the circle of life.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :|





Poor little innocent animals who only want to live for at least a month.........

No comments:

Post a Comment