Friday, May 14, 2010

Which is a good air rifle to use going hog hunting. I was thinking of a Sam Yang, or?

or Shin Sung. And which caliber would have the best performance, 9mm, 45 cal, or 50 cal. thanksWhich is a good air rifle to use going hog hunting. I was thinking of a Sam Yang, or?
IMO the .45 cal has the best performance.





%26gt;%26gt;Air rifle - for hogs%26lt;%26lt;


I would go with this one


http://www.quackenbushairguns.com


.458 LA OutlawWhich is a good air rifle to use going hog hunting. I was thinking of a Sam Yang, or?
.357 Magnum. Range and Stopping Power all in one package. The best thing about it is that it comes in a revolver, which never jam might i add, which would be a god send in case the boar decided to charge you.
Gamo has the commercial.





Of the calibers mentioned 50 is the better choice.
Assuming using an airgun on hogs is legal in your state, I second C_F_45's recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment