Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hunting Coins in Bank Rolls Need Help?

I need to see what you think may be the best for me to search.





I'm thinking pennies and ike dollars but if you have any others let me know.Hunting Coins in Bank Rolls Need Help?
Kennedy half dollars are good, sometimes you get real lucky and find a silver one. You will probably have a hard time finding bank rolls of Ike's unless you are buying from a collector. The Kennedy half dollar rolls you can occasionally find at your bank. I buy these and all the loose Susan B. Anthony's, Sacajawea's, etc. I can get my hands on.





PS: Any advice you get from Taiping on coins is the way to go. I have asked him for advice and guidance on coins. He knows by far more than I do.Hunting Coins in Bank Rolls Need Help?
I am going to have to go with Jim on this that 1/2 dollar rolls which are available at a lot of banks are the best to look at. 40% silver 1/2's from 1965-1969 are out there as well as Franklin and once in a while a walking liberty 1/2. Now cents is ok if you have good eyes and a magnifying glass to search for error coins such as the 1995 doubled die or say the wide AM 1999 cent. There are treasures to find out there. I got a war nickel in change the other day that is almost uncirculated and it's made of 35% silver. Good luck on your hunt. Please give the 10 points to Jim for his sound advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment