Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I want to go hunting with my dog on the off season, who knows how to get chimpmunks to come closer?

please tell me, I am a certified hunterI want to go hunting with my dog on the off season, who knows how to get chimpmunks to come closer?
Lure them in with shiny baubles. The shinier the better.


Then have your dog leap out of the bushes with a katana and take the vicious rodent down.I want to go hunting with my dog on the off season, who knows how to get chimpmunks to come closer?
If you were anything other than plain old ';CERTIFIABLE';,you'd know that you can't friggin' BAIT or DECOY chippies!!!!





Get a REAL dog...hunt/work REAL quarry!!!!
You could try a ';sport'; that doesn't involve brutally killing innocent animals for no reason.
HUH???????





Why are you hunting down these animals? Let them live,.
put out bird feeders...they love to destroy bird feeders
use a hula hoop for bait

No comments:

Post a Comment