Friday, May 14, 2010

What do you think people say '; governments should ban hunting'; ?

what do you think '; killing animals for theri fur is unethical and unnecessary'; ? do you think we should all be vegetarians. eating meat is unhealthy, immoral, and not ecological ?


Thank you for reading and answering.What do you think people say '; governments should ban hunting'; ?
I don't exactly know what the question is, but here's what I think.





Hunting: When Native Americans filled this land (and there were millions, not the few alive today) they hunted. Hunted animals EVOLVED to be hunted. Without hunting, they run amok and cause damage. Deer cause more human death than bears and moutain lions COMBINED! There is a time, a place, and a right way to go about it, for the good of the environment and the animals.





Eating meat:


Again, people EVOLVED to eat meat. Again, there is a right way and a wrong way to raise and slaughter, and even eat meat. It should be a personal choice. What should be mandatory is quality of life for food animals. But that's a different issue.What do you think people say '; governments should ban hunting'; ?
I think many of us would starve. Yes, killing any animal just for fur is completely disgusting. If you must hunt to survive I say ';have a good season';. In the age of convenience people forget that not all of us can afford prepacked meat. It sounds crazy to hunt and grow your food, but I'm not in debt like so many others I see. I'm not a mountain man either. I believe more of us need to realize what our true means are. Then live with-in them! My means dictate I hunt,%26amp; fish.


Also it controls over-population of many species.
I think that those people don't realize the importance of hunting and also don't realize that it is not the government's job to ban hunting. Hunting helps keep down the animal population so that they do not get out of control and unmanageable. I do believe that hunters should only hunt for food and not waste what they have killed. Killing an animal for only its fur, tusks etc. is a waste and not being a good steward of the ability to hunt.
Hunting is important in preventing over population of animals, and humans were designed to eat meat.





I don't think we should all be vegetarians, though I support them in their efforts to not kill animals and understand what they believe in. But humans are omnivores and were designed that way, they have just a right to hunt and eat as other animals.
I think that we do need some hunters... just durring hunting season though. However, if humans didn't kill all the natural predators than we wouldn't have to hunt their prey ourselves. Then againg we could be at a serious risk for people getting mauled by wild animals. I love animals, I eat meat. I only eat the meat of animals that were breed to be killed. I think that hunters play a vital role though. How would you rather die... getting shot quickly before you know what was going on or getting hit by a car freaking out in the middle of a highway be bleeding internaly and then stagger 17 feet away so that you can die on the side of the road, so that the next day a 4 year old kid driving in the car with his mom can point at you and then a 16 year old kid can drive by make a rude comment about how the animal deserved it and drive off.
i have no problems with vegetarians however killing for the fur alone is kinda sad i am a hunter and i kill animals for meat however if animals are killed for food and whatever is left over it turned into clothing then it is a win win in my book
Animals have lives too. Just ask yourself this if someone were to kill you or hunt you down. Would you be okay with that idea. Would you okay with the idea that you will be killed and eaten. Everyone wants to live and that includes the animals. Yes, Humans are superior but it doesn't mean everything we do is right. Animals want to live too, if you want to live then it means animals want to live. NO one wants to be killed and to be eaten. Just think of it that way. Humans can live by being a vegetarian. I'm not saying that everyone should become a vegetarian but I think Butchers and Hunters shouldn't cause too much pain when they kill animals. Instant death is better then longing pain.
1)If hunting were banned, animals like deer would overpopulate and starve to death. That's slow and painful. I wouldn't wish that on anything. While hunting just for fur is unethical *and really burns me up* I don't have a problem with it if someone is hunting for food. In season, I mean, poaching is just flat out wrong. There's a reason why there is a hunting season.


2)eating meat can be unhealthy, if it's fatty or not cooked right. Is it unethical? It is if it's something like veal *baby cows are made to stay in such a small pen they can't move, just so their meat is more tender.* and fois gras *geese are packed into tiny little cages, they get a tube forced down their throats twice a day and way too much grain is fed to them just so their liver gets to be oversized. Oh, and they can't move even one little bit.* Otherwise, I can't see it being unethical if the animals are taken care of and killed swiftly, painlessly.


Should everyone be a vegetarian? No. I rarely eat red meat, but that's because i really don't care too much for it and i just feel better when I don't. It's a matter of personal preference. And with a lifestyle choice like this, it should be made with a lot of thought on the part of an individual.


BTW, How is eating meat not ecological?

No comments:

Post a Comment