Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nancy Drew cheat The hunting of castle Molly?

Hi gamers!


I had been playing for a while Nancy Drew The hunting of castle Molly and I am stuck in the puzzle of the stones of the seasons I have the two books with the zodiacs and I have the other one for the translation of the language of sticks. I really need to know which is the correct order to pass this puzzle starting from were? If you can help please let me know or if you can refer me to a website. thanks in advance!Nancy Drew cheat The hunting of castle Molly?
Not my favorite game, but check out this message board:


http://community.herinteractive.com/foru鈥?/a>





I always go there when I need help, and the posters are always helpful. I know there are many people who have trouble with those stones, so it shouldn't be hard to find a thread.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment